Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Loved it.

I've finished it before on another site, and now I'm re-playing it.

I can't wait for the sequel.

Portal Defender Portal Defender

It's...

Ok..

A little too easy but a nice idea.

Coffeeaddict99 responds:

You thought it was easy? :O I can't even beat level 3 myself. Maybe I just suck.
But anyway, you could try Hard Survival mode if it's too easy. Thanks for your review.

Emo Pet:Dressup v2.0 Emo Pet:Dressup v2.0

Emo

Well, that was fun.

But I think that there should be more of a selection of clothing, not just the same thing only with a different color. And, maybe be able to change the hair colors as well?

Cute game anywho, looking forward to seeing more.

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

Nice

The only complaints I have is the whole christain theme, and the fact that you have to listen to a bunch of talking in the beggining. Not complaining, just it was sort of annoying for me.

Other than that, your animation skills have really improved since the the first installment of the series, and the whole plot was pretty good. 4/5 in my opinon.

You're making more, right? XD

Red Baron Red Baron

'Tis nice

Very nice, looks like something you might actually buy from the store for your computer.

But this defianatly isn't mature material, there is little to no blood within the whole game, and practically no swears, except I think I saw the word 'bitch'. XD I think it should be teen, but that's just my opinion.

Anywho, nice game. Will be looking forward to seeing more games like this.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Good game

Awsome, only it bites that there's only one female character, and only a handfull of villians, it would be more interesting if there were more bad guys.

Anyways, good game.