Suicide - by hania Suicide - by hania

Beautiful

This has always been, and always will be, my favorite song by you.

Thank you so much for sharing. <3.

Embracing Oblivion Embracing Oblivion

Wonderful work.

Just like many of your other pieces, this one shows a good deal of emotion; which honestly, nowadays is a rare thing to find in a song.

And despite the depressing tone, it still has a calming effect on me.

I would give you tips on what to add/take out but, I have no musical talent whatsoever (lol), all I can say is please keep it up and I'm looking forward to your next masterpiece.

Walking in Shadows Walking in Shadows

Very deep-

Very emotional. Unlike some artists, you're not afraid to show your thoughts, opinions, and emotions through your songs.

I personally find your music calming, and often listen to it when I have to write; be it for school or something else. It helps me to concentrate.

As for the making of it and ideas on how to improve... I can't help you there. I know nothing when it comes to making music, but after listening to at least 3/4 of your songs, I have to say this is your best work so far, keep it up.

I'm looking forward to your next musical masterpiece. :)

popraz responds:

Thank you !

Lilium - Piano &amp;amp; Whistle Lilium - Piano & Whistle

This is awesome.

It's very soothing, and the two instruments blend together nicely.

Looking forward to more of your work.

Keli1989 responds:

Thank you, i have shitloads of music on my computer i just have to find what i want to post next.
Thanks for reviewing.

Guitar vs Guitar (not really) Guitar vs Guitar (not really)

Well...

That's pretty good for something that was supposed to be a "senseless jam" and was done "just for kicks."

It's awesome, 5/5 from me. Looking forward to hearing more of your work.

Naitzmic responds:

Heh, thanks.

_-={Deranged Sanctuary}=-_ _-={Deranged Sanctuary}=-_

It was good

But too short, and it sounded cut off. It would have been nice if it was just a bit longer, even if you planned for it to just loop over and over again.

But that's just me?

Still, it was really good. I look forward to hearing more of your songs. They have so much emotion in them.

MaestroRage responds:

the NG player will sometimes loop the song too early making the song feel cut off, but I assure you, under normal circumstances, it should loop perfectly :D! The reason I made it even this short *I could have made it significantly longer, trust me*, was because it was initially designed to try out for a contest which requested tops, 2 minute tracks.

Well, brimming as song to 2 minutes would make it less favorable, because it would take more room. The contest was for an online game which users would have to download, so the bigger, longer the song, the longer the download wait. It was therefore in everybodies best interest, to design a song which was a minute or so ish, and relatively ambient.

Had it been a game that would be sold on a DVD of some sort, I would have definitely chosen to make it longer :)

I hope that clears things up, thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!