Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

My brain thanks you.

This tune is going to be stuck in my head forever.

Must Pee Must Pee

Enjoyable

I've had moments where the physical pain I was feeling in life entered my dreams, and yes, I've also had dreams similar to the flash you've submitted; only, no castles, ninjas, or laser blasters.

: L Gets Mad : : L Gets Mad :

Cute

It was nice, but too short, and it -really- needs some sound, just a little music would help. Maybe soundtrack from the actuall Death Note Series?

Love it though, looking forward to seeing more of your flash.

Kero-the-boy-killer responds:

Yes thank you ^^ i think next time i'll just add some music to it. ^^

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Loved it.

I've finished it before on another site, and now I'm re-playing it.

I can't wait for the sequel.

Portal Defender Portal Defender

It's...

Ok..

A little too easy but a nice idea.

Coffeeaddict99 responds:

You thought it was easy? :O I can't even beat level 3 myself. Maybe I just suck.
But anyway, you could try Hard Survival mode if it's too easy. Thanks for your review.

Emo Pet:Dressup v2.0 Emo Pet:Dressup v2.0

Emo

Well, that was fun.

But I think that there should be more of a selection of clothing, not just the same thing only with a different color. And, maybe be able to change the hair colors as well?

Cute game anywho, looking forward to seeing more.

Suicide - by hania Suicide - by hania

Beautiful

This has always been, and always will be, my favorite song by you.

Thank you so much for sharing. <3.

Embracing Oblivion Embracing Oblivion

Wonderful work.

Just like many of your other pieces, this one shows a good deal of emotion; which honestly, nowadays is a rare thing to find in a song.

And despite the depressing tone, it still has a calming effect on me.

I would give you tips on what to add/take out but, I have no musical talent whatsoever (lol), all I can say is please keep it up and I'm looking forward to your next masterpiece.

Walking in Shadows Walking in Shadows

Very deep-

Very emotional. Unlike some artists, you're not afraid to show your thoughts, opinions, and emotions through your songs.

I personally find your music calming, and often listen to it when I have to write; be it for school or something else. It helps me to concentrate.

As for the making of it and ideas on how to improve... I can't help you there. I know nothing when it comes to making music, but after listening to at least 3/4 of your songs, I have to say this is your best work so far, keep it up.

I'm looking forward to your next musical masterpiece. :)

popraz responds:

Thank you !

XJ9 - Teenage Robot XJ9 - Teenage Robot

If you hate the picture...

Then why submit? xD

But, anyway.

I personally don't think it's crap; in fact it's rather nice. I love the shade of teal you chose for her outfit.

Kwee responds:

Well, I was just trying to adhere to the color scheme of the cartoon really. XD